';
Loading

HOME

POST AD

ADD BUSINESS

LOGIN/SIGNUP
List Your Business EARN Rs.1000





Choose your city and view local Ads
Select Categories
Search for a specific product

OFFICE SPACE FOR SALE - Chennai -

id icon Ad ID: 65792
clock icon 27-Jan-18
view icon 264 Views
140000001 Negotiable
big icon
Product Description
OFFICE SPACE FOR SALE
Product Details
Located In :
Category : Real Estate
Price : 140000001
Product Condition : New
Area : 20000 sqft
Furniture : Unfurnished
Seller Details
KUMAR
(ACTIVE ON SITE SINCE 2 MONTHS) USER ADS
9444061801
Chat With Seller
Send
Make Offer
Safety Tips for Buyers
  1. Safety Tips when Buying

  2. Check the item before you buy

  3. Pay only after collecting item
Know more
Recommended "Commercial Property for Sale" for You
Land for sale in kochi
3
Land for sale in kochi Currently cultivated rubber plantation 25 cents Can be used for residential purpose after clearing M.
550000
21-Jun-17 Contact
Fav
4
0
Important Factors to Consider Before Buying Flat or Commercial Complex
1
Important Factors to Consider Before Buying Flat or Commercial Complex New Gurgaon is known for its world class and extravagant properties and is also emerging as hub for .
0
18-Jul-17 Contact
Fav
Most Affordable Luxurious Township in Delhi
3
Most Affordable Luxurious Township in Delhi HIGHWAY TOUCH AFFORDABLE BUDGET PLOTS PLOT SIZE 50 TO 1000 GAJ RESIDENTIAL PLOTS FOR Locality GARH S.
213000
13-Jul-17 Contact
Fav
4
0
Duplex for sell in minimum price in Bhopal
1
Duplex for sell in minimum price in Bhopal duplex in ayoudhya nagar is fpr sell contact nice place near by all the facilities available.
3000000
24-Jun-17 Contact
Fav
4
0
Industrial Shed for sale  in gandhinagar
3
Industrial Shed for sale in gandhinagar Property for sale Industrial property in GIDC Mansa 20 km from Gandhinagar Area 1400 sq Yd Construct.
13500000
16-Jul-17 Contact
Fav
4
0
Retirement villas for sale in shadnagar
2
Retirement villas for sale in shadnagar Maruthi Corporation Limited is a leading construction company which is promoting developing India L.
40000000
06-Dec-17 Contact
Fav
Service apartments for sale near DLF in chennai for sale
1
Service apartments for sale near DLF in chennai for sale 90% completed. Remaining 10% left for buyer to finish at own idea. Built to be a service apartment. .
75000000
06-Jun-17 Contact
Fav
4
0
`